Now you know the 7 Reasons WHY Women Need a Mastermind to Succeed in Business. You may be considering starting your own women's business mastermind. It has to be high performance, high yield of course, to be worth your time investment!
You want to fill your mastermind with women who are in business 'for real'. "... there are women who are 'in business for real' and those who are 'playing at' running a business." [CHAMPION. 21st Century Women: Guardians of Wealth & Legacy, Chapter 5 Women, Wealth & Mastermind, p. 59]
Those in business for real step up to the plate and act on strategic opportunities every time -- not as a 'nice to have' or when it's convenient.
Start there. You will find both in most women's groups. Be selective.
"I am the mirror of your greatness; and you are the mirror of mine." [CHAMPION. 21st Century Women: Guardians of Wealth & Legacy, Chapter 5 Women, Wealth & Mastermind, p.68]
Success is a muscle that must be 'exercised' like any muscle, to be powerful and productive. Business success and confidence grows with experience and also by seeking and listening for only that which elevates your mastermind partners to their own extreme success. The level of greatness we see in others always perfectly matches our own level of greatness.
7 Attributes of the Ideal Mastermind Partner
1. Share a common interest with participants. That common interest is in one another being successful in business.
2. Are committed to the success of all participants. You intentionally habitualize your listening only for and looking only for one another's greatness.
3. Have similar skill and/or success or awareness levels. You are already a woman 'at the plate' and know what success and confidence in business 'feels' like.
4. Welcome accountability. Especially when you don't feel like it, you know that it is in the accountability of what you said you would do, where results show up.
5. Aspire to exceed goals. You never ever reduce a goal! Quite the contrary, you are pushing it to be bigger and more grand.
6. Trust group feedback. You finally can trust other women because you have hand selected women that are like you.
7. Take action on ideas and innovations from the group. You are always open to 'adding to' your ideas and do not look to make yourself 'right' and suggestions from others 'wrong.'
With everything in place ... the WHY for starting a business mastermind is a solid idea, the WHO is the best member for high performance and high yield results is clear, WHAT are the commitments of members and WHAT can you expect to 'show up' as indicators of the group Success?
Next up: What Results to Expect in your Women's Business Mastermind
photo: dollarphotoclub.com. Les Cunliffe